Getting here is easy.
See our Google Map for detailed driving directions.
PHOTOGRAPH ©2008 THOMAS J. WILSON. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Get in Touch
We’d love to help you plan your stay!
Contact us by Email
Contact us by Phone
Answers to common questions
We’ve compiled a list of answers to commonly asked questions.
- What are your check in and check out times?
Check in is by 2 pm. Check out is at 11 am.
- Can I bring my pet to stay with me?
We are a pet friendly environment. Just call ahead and let us know that you will be bringing your furry friend.
- How close are you to the Gibson Centre?
Only 8 minutes away and less than 1km. We’ve had many visitors through the years who stay with us because they are attending a wedding, concert or event at The Gibson Centre, making their experience so much more memorable.
- How close are you to the Nottawasaga Inn?
Many of our visitors come to stay with us because they are attending a wedding, event or conference at the Nottawasaga Inn Resort & Conference Centre. Only 6.4km away and a 9 minute drive makes us the perfect choice.
- Are you close to shopping and dining?
We are a short stroll to many unique shops and amazing restaurants.
- What if I have gluten-free or dietary restrictions?
We cater to guests’ dietary needs whether vegetarian, vegan, or gluten-free. Please be sure to mention at time of booking as well as any allergies you may have.
- Are taxis and transportation available?
There are many local trusted taxi services that we can recommend to you. Uber is also an option if you prefer.
- Are you close to nature trails and hiking?
Want to spend some time in the great outdoors? We are a 4 minute drive to Earl Rowe Provincial Park.